The Community Center is rented out for the following rate:
- $300 daily rental + $100 refundable deposit (As a courtesy, Saturday weddings can begin setting up at noon on Friday if the building is available).
- The Community Center can be rented hourly provided that the reservation is within 6 weeks of the date to be reserved.
- The hourly rate is $15 per hour + a $100 refundable deposit.
- Set-up time for your event must be included in your reserved time- please plan accordingly in case there is another reservation prior to your event.
- Once the online form is submitted, Annabella Town will send you a rental agreement form to sign electronically.
- Annabella Residents: Reduced rate of $200 daily rental or four free hours if the reservation is within 6 weeks of the date to be reserved. Annabella resident must be the person completing the form and providing the deposit to receive the Annabella rate.
Community Center Event Form
The Community Center is available for Team practices:
- Check the online calendar to see the dates available.
- The maximum rental time is 1.5 hours, one day per week, four months maximum (Monday-Thursday only).
- Fridays may be scheduled for a team practice, but only a week in advance.
- The cost is $10 for 1.5 hours of gym time. If the COACH is a resident of Annabella, the fee is waived.
- The rental agreement and $100 holding deposit must be paid within one week of scheduling.
- Annabella Town reserves the right to cancel the team practice if deemed necessary (building maintenance, etc.).
- Once the online form is submitted, Annabella Town will send you a rental agreement form to sign electronically. Please note that for the fee waiver, the coach must be an Annabella resident and be the person completing the form and providing the deposit.